Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Behind in my reading

The last book I finished, was The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd. I really like it. I started These is My Words by Nancy Turner - and then it was due back at the library. I also started Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner, but then it of course was also due back. I am a s l o w reader. I might just go buy these two books. If anyone has read them, let me know if they are good enough to buy. I liked what I had read so far though, so I'm betting they would be worth the purchase price.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I started "These is My words" after you called me asking me for the title and I had no clue what it was. I skimmed it and read the end, and it was sad, so I didn't finish. But I think it is worth reading. I have never read "angle of repose"
I read the "SEcret Life of bees" in my skim the chapters read the end sort of way.

Heather said...

I own Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner. It is really good and worth buying, but you can borrow mine. He wrote another one called Crossing to Safety, which I also own, which I LOVED and have reread twice. You can borrow it also.